Benjamin Franklin was at the conference that gave us our Republican form of government. He, and the other Founding Fathers present, knew that a Republic needed moral and Christian men and women to run it. He went so far as to say: “They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security.”
Do we think America is still the land of the free and the home of the brave? Revelation 13 reveals the rise of a world government combined with a world religion! If the United States of America is to be merged into this world government, our liberties must be taken away from us!
Senators, like Joseph McCarthy of Wisconsin, discovered a GREAT CONSPIRACY to destroy our freedoms and liberties. The major news media and the eastern liberal establishment destroyed his reputation, so that anyone of consequence would think twice before standing against them. As a result, they now have free reign to undermine our liberties.
They worked behind the scenes drafting legislation to socialize America! They have learned history well and were prepared to “capture” the moment when it presented itself. We have TV film-footage of the morning when 911 hit. The reporters said they heard bombs going off on the support columns. These first TV transmissions were pulled from the air, never to be heard or seen again.
What was the result of the 911-event upon the lives of the American people? Were the majority of Americans now more than willing to trade liberties for security?
One tactic used by those who want their dirty deeds to remain hidden is to distract our minds away from their secret activities! The House of Representatives discreetly passed House Resolution 6166: The Military Commissions Act of 2006, also known as “the torture bill.” 219 Republicans and 34 Democrats voted to strip basic human and legal rights from U.S. citizens.
This bill was passed September 27, 2006. More specifically, HR 6166 will effectively:
- Give the President amnesty for committing war crimes.
- Provide amnesty to war criminals in the military.
- Revoke habeas corpus rights, which allows U.S. military detainees a right to appeal charges.
- Render the Geneva Conventions null and void.
- Allow the police to search your home without a warrant.
- Revoke legal protection from self-incrimination.
- Eliminate the idea of rape and sexual assault as torture.
- Allow the government to use testimony extracted through torture.
- Allow the government to imprison people based on secret evidence without telling them the charges against them.
- Remove the right to cross-examine witnesses.
- Allow the records of trials to be kept secret from the public.
- Take away the right to a speedy trial.
- Enable trials to begin before a thorough investigation.
- Allow people to be put in front of a military tribunal, even if they aren’t in the military.
- Create a secret committee appointed by Bush or Rumsfeld [at that time] that has the power to declare any person an “enemy combatant,” depriving them of basic human rights, legal rights, or an appeal.
Americans do not know the full ramifications of the liberties they have lost. The solution to these problems is that each nation-state that makes up the United States declares that it is resuming [taking back] its State’s Rights or the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution. This will inform the Federal Government that they have become a tyranny and oppressive to the people; therefore, they no longer have jurisdiction in the states.
If the Federal Government continues its oppressive tactics on its road to dictatorship, the states can meet in assembly and declare they have left the Union by enumerating the violations of the Constitution by the Federal Government. One of the goals of those working for world government was to accumulate all power in Washington, D.C.; therefore, they would have only one battle to win instead of 48 or 50. Jesus Christ is our REAL answer!!!