I never have apologized for God and His Son Jesus Christ. They are sovereign and can make whatever decisions they want to accomplish their goals. With this in mind, God began to call me into His church in 1965. By October of 1966, I was baptized. I studied the Bible, many times fourteen hours a day. God seemed to open my mind quickly to His truth found in the Bible.
I designed a front cover for Newswatch Magazine in the latter part of 1979 and the first three months of 1980. I began to write articles that were published in January, February, and March of 1980 concerning Bible prophecy. Suddenly, in May of 1980 I saw an open Bible before my eyes. This continued throughout May and June, until I laid down the manuscript on a printer’s desk and started Newswatch Magazine. The first issue came out in August of 1980.
After publishing Newswatch and also producing radio programs by the same name for thirteen years, God had further plans for this “end time” ministry. On May 1, 1993, without my knowledge, a man called a radio talk show and related that he had a vision that said: “My (God’s) servant David J. would lead an ingathering of saints from a Western state.”
I drove my wife and mother-in-law to the Dallas metro area to see her great grandchildren. This was Mother’s Day, May 10, 1993. As we visited Ft. Worth’s tourist attraction called “The Stockyards,” something happened. I went to the minivan while the ladies looked around. As I sat there, it felt like a hand pushed me in the back. There was no one there, but me. Suddenly, I heard a very authoritative voice inside my mind that said: “Get out of Missouri, move to Texas.” We did! We arrived in Texas on August 19, 1993. But why would God want me to move to Texas? Where would this ingathering of saints come from? That was to be His business! I had done my part.
The ingathering began. Some failed to understand what it was all about, and left. Others have been staunch in their loyalty and stayed.
I have taught that the New World Order was to become the “end time” Beast government of Revelation 13. What does any of this have to do with Texas?
Texas has the 13th largest economy in the world!!! If the United States Federal Government continues down the road of Socialism/Communism, would Texans push for succession from the Union to protect themselves from World Government?
The Ellis County Press ran some interesting facts about Texas:
- NASA is just south of Houston, Texas. Texas would control the space industry.
- Texas refines over 85 percent of the gasoline in the United States.
- Texas has over 65 percent of the defense industry. Thus the phrase: Don’t mess with Texas.
- Texas can supply all the oil and natural gas The Republic of Texas will need for the next 300 years.
- Texas would control the computer industry. We currently lead the nation in producing computer chips and communications. Companies such as Texas Instruments, Dell Computers, EDS, Raytheon, National Semiconductor, Motorola, Intel, AMD, Atmel, Applied Materials, Ball Miconductor, Dallas Semiconductor, Delphi, Nortel, Alcatel, etc.
- Texas has the largest research centers for cancer, the best burn centers and the top trauma units in the world, as well as other large health centers. Dallas has some of the best hospitals in the United States.
- Texas has plenty of colleges: University of Texas, Texas A & M, Texas Tech, Rice, SMU, University of Houston, Baylor, University of North Texas, and Texas Women’s University just to name a few.
- We have a ready supply of workers within the state borders.
- Texas has essential control of the paper industry, plastics, insurance, etc.
- Texas has the Texas National Guard and the Texas Air National Guard for defense.
- Texas is totally self-sufficient in beef, poultry, several types of grain, fruits and vegetables, and seafood.
These are just the highlights for Texas, with the 13th largest economy in the world. Why did God tell me “Get out of Missouri, move to Texas?” We will see as time moves on. One thing is for sure: An Obama presidency is going to demolish the United States and bring us nearer than ever to Socialism/Communism!!! He looks upon the Constitution as a relic from the past not worth saving! God save Texas, if not the whole country!!!