Are there signs everywhere that America is falling? If America is falling, what are some of the signs and WHY?
- As of the end of July, the U.S. trade deficit with China had risen 18 percent compared to the same time period a year ago.
- The U.S. has lost a total of about 5.5 million manufacturing jobs since October 2000.
- According to Tax Notes, between 1999 and 2008 employment at the foreign affiliates of U.S. parent companies INCREASED an astounding 30 percent to 10.1 million employees. During that exact same time period, U.S. employment at American multinational corporations declined 8 percent to 21.1 million.
- In 1959, manufacturing represented 28 percent of U.S. economic output. In 2008, it represented 11.5 percent. One reason for this great fall was listed in the 45 points the Communists were going to use to destroy America’s economy – FREE TRADE!!!
- Ford Motor Company recently announced the closure of a factory that produces the Ford Ranger in St. Paul, Minnesota. Approximately 750 good paying middle class jobs are going to be lost because Ford Rangers in Minnesota does not fit in with Ford’s new global manufacturing strategy.
- As of the end of 2009, less than 12 million Americans worked in manufacturing. The last time less than 12 million Americans were employed in manufacturing was 1941.
- In the U.S. today, consumption accounts for 70 percent of the Gross Domestic Product. Of this 70 percent, over half is spent on services.
- The U.S. has lost a whopping 32 percent of its manufacturing jobs since the year 2000.
- In 2001, the U.S. ranked fourth in the world in per capita broadband internet use. Today it ranks 15th.
- Manufacturing employment in the U.S. computer industry is actually lower in 2010 than it was in 1975.
- Printed circuit boards are used in tens of thousands of different products. Asia now produces 84 percent of them worldwide.
- The U.S. spends approximately $3.90 on Chinese goods for every $1.00 that the Chinese spend on goods from the U.S.
- One prominent economist is projecting that the Chinese economy will be three times larger than the U.S. economy by the year 2040.
- The U.S. Census Bureau says that 43.6 million Americans are now living in poverty and according to them that is the highest number of poor Americans in the 51 years that records have been kept.
How many millions more Americans are going to become unemployed before we all admit that we have a very, very serious problem on our hands? How many more trillions of dollars are going to leave the country before we realize that we are losing wealth at a pace that is killing our economy? How many once great manufacturing cities are going to become rotting war zones like Detroit before we understand that we are committing national economic suicide? The deindustrialization of America is a national crisis. It needs to be treated like one!!!
- It isn’t just the jobs. The factories, including the machine tools and the patents have been sold into China and other low-cost Asian countries. Those jobs are NEVER coming back. The Illuminati or globalists that run the world will see to that. Their number one target for destruction is the U.S. – redistribution of the wealth!!!
Why has America been blessed in the past and is now losing everything?
“… his birthright was given unto the sons of Joseph the son of Israel: … the birthright [massive wealth] was Joseph’s:” (I Chronicles 5:1-2).
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because you have rejected knowledge [of God], I will also reject you, that you shall be no priest to Me: seeing you have forgotten the law of your God, I will also forget your children” (Hosea 4:6). We are declining as a nation because we have FORGOTTEN our God!!!