Ron Paul’s final warning to America came on Nov. 15, 2012 when he retired from being a Representative in Washington, D.C. He spent 23 years in office trying to get America back to its Constitutional foundations. He stated: “Our liberties are restricted and government operates outside the ‘rule of law,’ …”
A few example are:
Excessive government has created such a mess it prompts many questions:
- Why does the federal government restrict the drinking of raw milk?
- Why can’t Americans manufacture rope and other products from hemp?
- Why are Americans not allowed to use gold and silver as legal tender as mandated by the Constitution?
- Why is Germany and Texas concerned enough to consider repatriating their gold held by the Fed for them in New York? Is it that the trust in the U.S. and dollar supremacy [is] beginning to wane?
- Why do our political leaders believe it’s unnecessary to thoroughly audit our own gold?
- Why can’t Americans decide which type of light bulbs they can buy?
- Why is the TSA permitted to abuse the rights of any American traveling by air?
- Why should there be mandatory sentences – even up to life for crimes without victims – as our drug laws require?
- Why haven’t we given up on the drug war since it’s an obvious failure … Has nobody noticed that the authorities can’t even keep drugs out of the prisons? How can making our entire society a prison solve the problem?
- Why do we sacrifice so much, getting needlessly involved in border disputes and civil strife around the world, and ignore the root cause of the most deadly border in the world – the one between Mexico and the U.S.?
- Why does Congress willingly give up its prerogatives to the executive branch?
- Why does changing the party in power NEVER change policy? Could it be that the views of both parties are essentially the same?
- Why did the big banks, the large corporations, and foreign banks and foreign central banks get bailed out in 2008, and the middle class lost their jobs and their homes?
- Why do so many in the government and the federal officials believe that creating money out of thin air creates wealth?
- Why do so many accept the deeply flawed principle that government bureaucrats and politicians can protect us from ourselves without totally destroying the principle of liberty?
The Kingdom of God is our only hope!!!