Would you be willing to give up what Edward Snowden has given up? He has given up his high paying job, his home, his girlfriend, his family, his future and his freedom just to expose the monolithic spy machinery that the U.S. government has been secretly building to the world. The following are a few of 27 quotes from Edward Snowden about U.S. government spying that should send a chill up your spine…
1) “The majority of people in developed countries spend at least some time interacting with the Internet, and Governments are abusing that necessity in secret to extend their powers beyond what is necessary and appropriate.”
5) “The NSA has built an infrastructure that allows it to intercept almost everything.”
7) “Any analyst at any time can target anyone. Any selector, anywhere… I, sitting at my desk, certainly had the authorities to wiretap anyone, from you or your accountant, to a federal judge, to even the President…”
10) “…they are intent on making every conversation and every form of behavior in the world known to them.”
19) “The great fear that I have regarding the outcome for America of these disclosures is that nothing will change. [People] won’t be willing to take the risks necessary to stand up and fight to change things… And in the months ahead, the years ahead, it’s only going to get worse. [The NSA will] say that… because of the crisis, the dangers that we face in the world, some new and unpredicted threat, we need more authority, we need more power, and there will be nothing the people can do at that point to oppose it. And it will be turnkey tyranny.”
[People] won’t be willing to take the risks necessary to stand up and fight to change things?
America was declared a Christian nation on Feb. 29, 1890 by a 9-0 decision of the U.S. Supreme Court. Does that make us one?
The Bible prophesies of a World Government coming under the power of Satan. We should be looking for the Kingdom of God to solve our problems.
“And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and He that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He does judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns; and He had a name written, that no man knew, but He Himself. And He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood; and His name is called The Word of God [John 1:1-3, 14]. And the armies [of saints] which were in heaven followed Him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should smite the nations: and He shall rule them with a rod of iron: and He treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He has on His vesture and on His thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS” (Revelation 19:11-16).
It will take Jesus, His saints and angels to overthrow this “end time” beast system!!! Total peace can only brake forth when the nations are subjugated by the Kingdom of God. Will we pray: “Thy kingdom come?”